Benefits and Features
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.Popular format is ideal for reporting wages paid. Ideal for any business! Simply order according to the number of employees.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, Last Day of February // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Type of Form: Forms have two horizontal perforations (with backer).
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Tax forms per sheet: One filing per sheet.
- Use to Report: Wages, tips and other compensation.