Benefits and Features
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.Popular format is ideal for reporting distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans. All the laser 1099 tax forms you need in 1 package, for 1 low price!
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- State Requirements: Meets 4-part state filing requirements.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more.
- Use to Report: Distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans, any IRA, insurance contracts and IRA recharacterizations.
- Tax Set Includes: Federal Copy A, Recipient Copy B, Recipient Copy C, Recipient Copy D and 1096 Transmittals.