Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting interest income. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.All the laser 1099-INT tax forms and envelopes you need in 1 package, for 1 low price!
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Convenient: Compatible double-window self-seal envelopes included.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- State Requirements: Meets 3-part state filing requirements.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more ($600 or more in some cases).
- Use to Report: Interest income.
- Tax Set Includes: Federal Copy A, Recipient Copy B, Payer and/or State Copy C, Self-Seal Confidential Envelopes, and 1096 Transmittals.