Benefits and Features
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.Popular format is ideal for reporting dividends and distributions.
- Use to Report: Distributions, such as dividends, capital gain distributions, or nontaxable distributions that were paid on stock and liquidation distributions.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more, except $600 or more for liquidations.