Benefits and Features
All the forms and envelopes you need for hard-copy filing 1095B under Affordable Care Act (ACA). Simply order by the number of employees.
- Simply order by the number of employees.
- Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28 // To Recipient January 31
- Meet your reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). All forms IRS approved.
- Tax set includes, per employee: (1) 1095B IRS copy, (2) 1095B employee/employer copy, (1) employee mailing envelope, also 1094-B transmittal forms