Benefits and Features
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.Popular format is ideal for reporting certain government payments.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more for refunds and unemployment.
- Use to Report: Unemployment compensation, state and local income tax refunds, agricultural payments and taxable grants.